Thursday, September 26, 2013

An adorable ladybug baby shower!!!

Ladies, ladies, what can I say??? You are all so amazing!!! Thank you ALL for showering Ellie with such adorable clothes and goodies!!! Thank you for your generosity and kindness!!!

I wasn't able to take pictures at the shower, but here are a few pictures that I received. A special thank you to Becci for making the adorable invitations as well as all the "crafty" things!!! Thank you to Bert for your amazing table decorations and creativity!!! And thank you to all the other amazing women that helped make such a fun, special, and beautiful day!!!

Each and every one of you has touched and blessed our lives in more ways than you realize!! A simple "thank you" is too little to describe my gratitude!!

Enjoy the pics:

Some of the "crafty" things Becci made...I especially love and cherish the special badge she made for me to wear that day with Ellie's picture. It says, "Ellie's Mom."
 
 You transformed the Sunday School room into a "ladybug" wonderland!!

Here's some of the Ladybug covered pretzels that Rebecca made...Yummy and so cute!!


Here is a picture of some of the amazing ladies who helped!!!
 
The boys were sooo excited to re-open all the gifts when I got home...we had fun laying them all out...what a blessing!!!
 
Thank you all again!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment