Tuesday, May 15, 2012

"Her Name"

I can't begin to share with you how excited our boys are about having a little sister!!

Drew (2) doesn't understand much about it yet, but he thinks it's cool cuz he's going to be a "big brother!!!"

Jeremy (5) is soooo excited because he is now the "biggest brother!!!!"

About a week and a half ago Jeremy was pondering all of this and excitedly asked, "Do we get to pick her name???" I said, "Yes, do you have any great ideas?"

He pondered awhile longer and said, "Well, this can't be her real first name, but we can call her... 'Princess!'"

He then thought a little longer and said, "I think her middle name should be 'Sweetie.'"

I remarked, "So you think her name should be 'Princess Sweetie Nielsen?'"

He said, "Oh Yes!!"

Well, I guess we'll have to ponder over that one...

No comments:

Post a Comment